Coeur d’Alene, Idaho has become a hub for family biking enthusiasts by virtue of its beautiful land scape, views that go on forever and trails that range from beginner to advanced and suit all riding abilities. Whether you want to rent a bike and peddle along the many trails that surrounding Coeur d’Alene or venture down the road to the Hiawatha Trail and bring our bikes with you, we have an agenda that will get your heart pumping while taking in the local landscape: Bike Rentals CDA!
We offer the following types of Bike Rentals CDA listed below.
Please CALL US or CLICK BELOW to rent a bike.
*Please use the following chart to fit yourself before calling/booking. During checkout you will be prompted to click “Apply” to Adventure. Please do so!*
Monday – Saturday 9am-6pm
Full Day Rental (8 hours) or Half Day Rentals (4 hours)
Half Day Rental options: 9am or 1:30pm
Full Day Rentals begin at 9am or 10am
Half Day Rentals Only starting at 11 or Noon
How it works: Look at the chart and figure out your bike size. Click on Book Now and you can rent any bike on our list. Go through the checkout process; our system will send you a copy of the reservation request we receive. We’ll send you a confirmation email shortly after with a google map location of where to pick up your bike downtown CDA. Please call if you have a question!
We have 8 bike styles to choose from below and a bike trailer for little ones!
All bikes are professionally tuned and your rental will include an orientation to your bike, a helmet, lock, and information on area rides.
1. Comfort Hybrid Bikes: The Hybrid offers the relaxed riding position of a cruiser with the front suspension of a mountain bike and the speed of a road bike. This is our family bike! The Hybrid is a great option for those who want to see the sights and cruise around the lake on a comfortable and efficient machine.
Up to 4hrs: $35 Full Day: $45 Multi Day: $35/day
4. Single Speed Schwinn Cruiser: This bike is a classic for comfort in seat, handles, and it’s ride. Perfect for a cruise and shop around town or along the lake strip.
Up to 4hrs: $25
Full day: $35
Multi day: $25/day
6. Carbon Road Elite: This is the Cannondale Supersix Evo. Ultra-light, efficient race-focused bikes engineered to get you to the finish line first.
Up to 4hrs: $55 Full Day: $65 Multi Day: $55/day
7. Carbon Road Endurance: This is the Cannondale Synapse Carbon bike. Race-level performance meets all-day comfort. Perfect for Gran Fondos, Cyclo-Sportives, or just a nice long ride.
Up to 4hrs: $55
Full Day: $65
Multi Day: $55/day
The following pedals are available with the mountain bikes/road bike if needed and will be an option upon checkout.
Parents! The following trailer is available for your half day ($15) or full day rental ($25)
In-STEP Double Bicycle Trailer (For Two or One Child, combined max. weight 80lbs)
– Canopy with bug screen and weather shield -Frame folds, wheels release for easy storage – 16-in. pneumatic tires roll smoothly – Harness secures child in seat – Holds 2 children; 40 lbs. maximum weight each